In the terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Packman.my and "Customer" will mean any person, Company or body that placed an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any services or placing any orders provided by Packman.my. By part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them. Please also read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any products from the site. Please note that when you had placed any orders, you had agreed to our terms of conditions.
- You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company's sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company's website without prior and separate notice.
- Your continued use of the site or any part of it after any amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
Price and product
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice, and all orders are subject to the Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that the products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative products to the Customer of similar value.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our store.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability ad the Company reserves the right to reject and cancel the order if any of the products or services requested are unavailable. If we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify by phone or email.
- All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes to help the Customer to recognize the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
Registration and account security
- To register with the company website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Customer is required to register before placing an order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require to process your order.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we accept your order. An order shall be formed, and we shall be legally bound to deliver the product to you when we receive your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that we had accepted your order.
- Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order, and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
- The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made through manual transfer from our finance departments within three (3) business day.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact our customer service through Whatsapp at (+60)17 345 6607 or LiveChat button below with your order id and information.
- You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection/delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service through Whatsapp at (+60)17 345 6607 or LiveChat button at the time of collection/delivery; otherwise, we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
- Exchange of Products can be arranged under the following reasons:
- If the products received are damaged or defective condition;
- If the products are different from what ordered. Products shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packaging as it first delivered to Customer together with proof of purchase.
- We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If the product returned is damaged or not in the original state, the Company have the right to reject the exchange or refund request.
- Goods returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.
- We accept payment by Manual Bank-in, Visa, Mastercard, and TouchNGo e-wallet. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ the Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted. You are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card to continue with the order.
- If payment for any order has already been made, but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company appointed by Packman.my.
- We aim to deliver within the time-frame indicated here, but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order, and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for the delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and damages before sign for the delivery. All risk in examining and receiving the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- If the delivery is unsuccessful, we are entitled to charge for providing the redelivery service.
If there are any questions regarding our terms & conditions, you may contact us using the information below.
YTH Marketing Sdn Bhd
138-148, Jalan Gopeng,
(+60)17 345 6607
Last Edited 2020-10-09